Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I yam what I yam

One day one of my friend told me that I look like one of the ugly (in his thought) character (I think strongest) of famous Hindu epic. Here I should say my friend is a smart guy and here I do not want to describe him as a character of some epic or story. I just told him that he is cent percent right and I know what I am better then him. I just told him that every person know what he is on core of heart and it is not necessary to describe. I feel, friend are those who should try to make their friend know what good thing they posses rather describing what the are not. Here I am not saying come on describe good thing about me but next time when you are going to meet some of your near friend please do not say them what they are not because they know what the are but your words may make them more weak or lead them to depression. Your duty is to make your friend feel good at least when you are with them rather frustrate.

Here what I want to say is every person know what they are and your some bad words make them more confident that what they are not. But I am happy that he describe me as a character of such a great epic. People remember him for what  he is. At least he make a place on history and its not a simple thing. Everyone has not such ability to be remembered for thousands of year.

Have a great day. Feel good for what you are and remember you may be the ideal for someone.

P.S: I could not stop writing this. I just want to say sorry to whom it may concern. Stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment