Tuesday, May 15, 2012

That Girl

Every time I go there, at backyard of Pashupatinath temple, for arati at evening I hope to see that girl on her regular seat. I have not seen her on another place as if she has booked that place. A girl with smiling, not beautiful but not ugly too, long face like any other Aryan girl with pointed nose. Every evening she is ready for arati with her friend/s before I visit there. And I choose my usual seat some meters far from her.

That girl have some magic. Sometime I just feel that she is staring at me and I cant stop myself doing the same. I don't know what the exact word for such feelings are named as but I feel good to be there with that feeling. I wish arati there never end and time just get paused there but time just flies away. It just feel I just saw her a second before but I realize its been hours and I just got smile, a rare one, on my lips.

I have never ever dare to talk with her because I fear the same activity or same feelings may not be repeated when I just get near her. I am happy with this situation where I just feel good to see her without knowing her. I just want to enjoy her presence rather her company.

Hope I will get chance to see her again very soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. being happy with the small things is the best thing that we every1 can do.......OMG you got a rare kind of smile in your lips...........really impressed.......keep it uppppppp kta..............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn I just Notice I have written rare haha :P

      Delete