Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dream

I saw a dream this night. You would not believe what I saw. I was holding stool on my bare hand. This morning I just wash my hand twice. Do you believe I was holding stool on my hand and I was enjoying this activity. What does this mean? I just ask some people whether it has some astrological reason. But no they could not answer my question. Now it was my turn to interpret it otherwise that stool will go away from my mind. Today when facebook ask me question 'Whats on your mind?' I was about to write STOOL. A awkward movement I believe.


Don't you think Stool is a part of us or from us and we just hate the way it is. There are many thing/reason which is stinky more than stool or matter of hate but we love it. We take them with us. We take care of them. We enjoy their presence. I think god was just trying to tell me, if I am suppose to hate stool that is from me why don't I hate those thing, why don't I throw those thing from me, why just I enjoy their presence. Don't you think its true. Don't you think we hold such thing that should not be with us. God try to make me remind it this time. Here I am using word try because its his job to remind and its mine to implement in my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment