Monday, April 23, 2012

Beautiful

"Beautiful!! Is this the thing people explain as a beauty?? " It was the first line on my mind when I saw her. It was not like 'I am In love' like situation nor infatuation but yeah I was attracted towards her beauty at the moment. I am not a person who stuck in a matter or subject but how can I erase that face from my mind. Whenever my friends explain the beauty of some lady her face glow on my mind. I make a assumption that girl, my friends are explaining, must be like her. I don't say she is only the beautiful girl left. In fact I have interact with so many beautiful faces but they could not make such impression, not on me, on my mind. Still I am not in love but yeah word "beautiful" make me remind her. I wish I could write a poem on her beauty but I fear words may not be sufficient for that.

1 comment:

  1. really liked it yar>.............n so cool 1.

    ReplyDelete